Whatsapp Messages that wow! Your Lover.


 A Message of Love and Eternity


List:


1. My love for you is real

2. You are my eternity

3. I will always be there for you

4. You are my one and only

5. I will always cherish our love


FAQ:


Q: How do you feel about our relationship?

A: I feel so blessed to have you in my life. Our relationship is the most important thing to me and I will always cherish it.


Q: What does eternity mean to you?

A: Eternity to me means that our love will last forever. No matter what happens, I will always be there for you and our love will never fade.


Conclusion:


My love for you is real and will last for eternity. I will always be there for you and cherish our love. You are my one and only and I will never forget that. I love you with all my heart and I hope you feel the same way.

Comments